Topics

#nogo Saturday, Sunday TBD #nogo

Mark Recktenwald

We will not be launching tomorrow. The rain is not supposed to end until late morning and the forecast temperature at noon is only in the mid 40s.

Stay tuned for updates on the status of a Sunday launch. Chime in if you plan to be there.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

Casey Anderson

First time attending an MTMA launch but count me in for Sunday.

Casey Anderson

On Oct 12, 2018, at 10:11 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

We will not be launching tomorrow. The rain is not supposed to end until late morning and the forecast temperature at noon is only in the mid 40s.

Stay tuned for updates on the status of a Sunday launch. Chime in if you plan to be there.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

Jim Seibyl

I’ll try to make it, have not been there all season.

“We need more boom.”