Topics

Need Feedback: Saturday or Sunday?

Mark Recktenwald

We have a launch scheduled this weekend in Aurora. Saturday is looking a little cooler and may still be a bit wet at the start. Sunday looks dry and a little warmer.

If you are interested in launching this weekend, please reply to this message with the day you favor (or say “both” if you are so inclined).

Thanks!

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

Jim Seibyl

Saturday

“We need more boom.”

On Oct 12, 2018, at 6:57 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

We have a launch scheduled this weekend in Aurora. Saturday is looking a little cooler and may still be a bit wet at the start. Sunday looks dry and a little warmer.

If you are interested in launching this weekend, please reply to this message with the day you favor (or say “both” if you are so inclined).

Thanks!

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

Gary Stricker

I vote for Sunday, the weather looks better.