Topics

MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 10/27/18 12:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 27 October 2018
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We start promptly at noon. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.