MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 22 September 2018
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

Description:
This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We start promptly at noon. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.

Bob Ferrante

I wanted to let all members know that a model was recovered from the electric lines a few weeks ago. One of the model airplane club members gave it to me. 

The model is of a 1.6 inch diameter Lance Delta.  It is still in good shape. If it is yours please contact me at robert.1.ferrante@... so I can get it back to you.

I won't be able to attend the launch this weekend. I will be at WPAFM looking at airplanes and BIG rockets.

Have fun flying.

Bob Ferrante

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 12:00 PM MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:

Where:

Description:
This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We start promptly at noon. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.

Jeff Kodysz

Thanks Bob,

We know exactly who that rocket belongs to. He's on this list.

Jeff

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:13 PM Bob Ferrante <robert.1.ferrante@...> wrote:
I wanted to let all members know that a model was recovered from the electric lines a few weeks ago. One of the model airplane club members gave it to me. 

The model is of a 1.6 inch diameter Lance Delta.  It is still in good shape. If it is yours please contact me at robert.1.ferrante@... so I can get it back to you.

I won't be able to attend the launch this weekend. I will be at WPAFM looking at airplanes and BIG rockets.

Have fun flying.

Bob Ferrante

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

John Berkey

Hi Bob,

The rocket is mine, would love to have it back! If I'm not at a launch you are at please give it to Jeff or Gary and I can get it from them. Please thank the responsible party for me for returning it. That was a kit bash of a Custom Model Rocket Products "Galaxy" kit and I had a lot of work in it. Will be glad to have it back!

Enjoy your trip to Dayton, hope to go there myself this winter.

John Berkey
NAR#100904

To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2018 2:13 pm
Subject: Re: [MTMA] MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 9/22/18 12:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

Have fun flying.

Bob Ferrante

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.