Topics

MTMA Model Rocket Launch - Sat, 9/8/18 12:00pm-4:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 8 September 2018
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code ( http://www.nar.org/safety-information/model-rocket-safety-code/ ). In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We typically set up 30-60 minutes before the launch. We start promptly at noon. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.

Jeff Kodysz

CORRECTION

This is our NIGHT LAUNCH. We will be starting at 3:00 PM on the 8th.

Jeff