Topics

MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun,

Gary Stricker

I plan on being there

On Friday, February 9, 2018, 10:01 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I will be there along with the youngster.

Jeff

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair

When:
Sunday, 11 February 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
2003 Stonebridge Xing, Stow, OH 44224

Description:
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** *****************
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE CAN PLAN LUNCH.
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** *****************

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, at 10:00 am, we will meet at Mark's house to clean and repair the club's ground support equipment (launch pads, rods, rails, controllers, cables, igniter clips and leads, etc.). Please bring whatever cleaning/repair tools and supplies you have that would be helpful (penetrating oil, sandpaper, steel wool, emery cloth, Scotch-Brite pads, wire brushes, soldering iron, etc.). If you think of anything else that would be useful, please bring it.

Mark has a corded 1/2" drill, a Dremel, a soldering iron, and lots of miscellaneous hand tools; but feel free to bring your own tools if you would like.

Mark's house has a full, un-finished basement so there is plenty of work space for everyone! Mark has lots of table space, but please throw a folding chair in your vehicle just in case he runs out of chairs.

View Event.

Jim Seibyl

I won’t be able to, birthday party for the kid

“We need more boom.”

On Feb 9, 2018, at 12:31 PM, Gary Stricker via Groups.Io <keystric@...> wrote:

I plan on being there

On Friday, February 9, 2018, 10:01 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I will be there along with the youngster.

Jeff

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair

When:
Sunday, 11 February 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
2003 Stonebridge Xing, Stow, OH 44224

Description:
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE CAN PLAN LUNCH.

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, at 10:00 am, we will meet at Mark's house to clean and repair the club's ground support equipment (launch pads, rods, rails, controllers, cables, igniter clips and leads, etc.). Please bring whatever cleaning/repair tools and supplies you have that would be helpful (penetrating oil, sandpaper, steel wool, emery cloth, Scotch-Brite pads, wire brushes, soldering iron, etc.). If you think of anything else that would be useful, please bring it.

Mark has a corded 1/2" drill, a Dremel, a soldering iron, and lots of miscellaneous hand tools; but feel free to bring your own tools if you would like.

Mark's house has a full, un-finished basement so there is plenty of work space for everyone! Mark has lots of table space, but please throw a folding chair in your vehicle just in case he runs out of chairs.

View Event.