Topics

MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair - Sun, 2/11/18 10:00am-4:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Launch Equipment Cleaning and Repair

When:
Sunday, 11 February 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
2003 Stonebridge Xing, Stow, OH 44224

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING SO THAT WE CAN PLAN LUNCH.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

On Sunday, February 11, 2018, at 10:00 am, we will meet at Mark's house to clean and repair the club's ground support equipment (launch pads, rods, rails, controllers, cables, igniter clips and leads, etc.). Please bring whatever cleaning/repair tools and supplies you have that would be helpful (penetrating oil, sandpaper, steel wool, emery cloth, Scotch-Brite pads, wire brushes, soldering iron, etc.). If you think of anything else that would be useful, please bring it.

Mark has a corded 1/2" drill, a Dremel, a soldering iron, and lots of miscellaneous hand tools; but feel free to bring your own tools if you would like.

Mark's house has a full, un-finished basement so there is plenty of work space for everyone! Mark has lots of table space, but please throw a folding chair in your vehicle just in case he runs out of chairs.

View Event.

Jeff Kodysz

I will be there along with the youngster.

Jeff

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
[...]

larry ward

Ive to work till at least noon Sunday. If I can make it afterwards I will

Sent from Outlook

[...]

John Berkey

Sorry, I have to work Sunday and won't be able to attend.

John Berkey

[...]

John Ulizzi

I plan to be there. Can bring my cordless drill bag and maybe my wire wheel...

John

On Feb 9, 2018, at 10:00 AM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
[...]

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I will be bring some or all of the other MTMA stuff that I have in storage.  We can all see and assess what we have.  I should be there by 11:00 or so.

Mark Recktenwald

Wolf,

Please bring the “shopping list” for a rocketry-appropriate first aid kit too.

--
Mark

On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 12:12 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

I will be bring some or all of the other MTMA stuff that I have in storage.  We can all see and assess what we have.  I should be there by 11:00 or so.

John Ulizzi

Wolf,

Please bring the remaining swivel heads from the old launch system.

Thanks,

John

On Feb 10, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wolf,
Please bring the =E2=80=9Cshopping list=E2=80=9D for a rocketry-appropriat=
e first aid kit too.

--=C2=A0Mark

indstream.net> wrote:

I will be bring some or all of the other MTMA stuff that I have in storage=
.=C2=A0 We can all see and assess what we have.=C2=A0 I should be

Jeff Kodysz

Hey Gents,

Sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to make it today. Apparently I have angered my back and it's exacting its revenge on me this morning. I can barely stand and wouldn't be much use to you all anyway. Please let me know if thee's anything that comes up today that needs to be addressed.

Thanks and sorry for the late notice.

Jeff

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 5:40 PM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
Wolf,

Please bring the remaining swivel heads from the old launch system.

Thanks,

John
> On Feb 10, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Wolf,
> Please bring the =E2=80=9Cshopping list=E2=80=9D for a rocketry-appropriat=
> e first aid kit too.
>

> --=C2=A0Mark
>
> On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 12:12 PM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@w=
> indstream.net> wrote:
>
> I will be bring some or all of the other MTMA stuff that I have in storage=
> .=C2=A0 We can all see and assess what we have.=C2=A0 I should be

John Ulizzi

Take care, young padawan. Angering one’s back is akin to angering one’s wife. Tread lightly my friend, and feel better.

Dont worry about missing the meeting, we all came up with a list and of stuff for you to do... Dont worry, it isnt anything more than we spoke of at the meeting at my house.

We got ‘er done. Feel better. Ibuprofen cocktail highly recommended. That’s two extra strength Advil chased with adult beverage of your choice !

John