Topics

MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:
Saturday, 9 December 2017
4:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

Tom Augustine

Sounds fun!! I will have to make sure I make it next year.!!

4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

Chris Pearson

Vicki and I will be there.  What should we bring?

Chris

4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

John Berkey

I hope to make it. Won't know for sure until later in the week, have a lot going on this weekend. If I can make it can I bring some kind of desert?            Pie, cookies, brownies????  All of the above!

John Berkey

In a message dated 12/1/2017 6:33:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, notra@... writes:
Vicki and I will be there.  What should we bring?

Chris

4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

</mtma@groups.io>

Louis Janelle

I am unable to attend Saturday's party.  Thank you for all of your efforts.

Lou Janelle

642 Hunters Trail
Akron, OH 44313-8153
330-319-3324

[...]

John Ulizzi

Hey Guys

I need a head count and also need to organize the Potluck. I have received very few hard RSVPs from you. Please RSVP with the number in your party, and the dish you wish to bring. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are covered. I am making pasta with home made sauce. I need at least one side dish, a salad, and a desert or two.

Also, I’m not sure why the notice says so, but this party does not end at 8:00. At least not at 8 on Saturday night. If anyone is still there at 8 on Sunday morning, you stand a 50/50 chance of getting breakfast or being kicked out !!!

Seriously, I hope to see all of you !

Also, dont forget to raid your build pile for a white elephant gift !

See you then,

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2017, at 4:00 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:
Saturday, 9 December 2017
4:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

larry ward

Unfortunately my employers party is at 6pm that evening as well. Sry will have to miss it this year.

Sent from Outlook

[...]

Jeff Kodysz

Hey John,

I know that you already know Beth and I are coming. We will be bringing a dessert. Sorry, not Cthulhu pie though. Lol

Jeff

On Dec 6, 2017, at 8:10 PM, larry ward <kbike85@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim Seibyl

The TMO launches was scrubbed for this Saturday, I will try to stop by for a bit just me

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 6, 2017, at 8:44 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

[...]

Pat Easter