MTMA Holiday Party

When:
Saturday, 9 December 2017
4:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Cir, Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Description:
Please RSVP via email to John Ulizzi: jaulizzi@...

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

Tom Augustine

Sounds fun!! I will have to make sure I make it next year.!!

To: MTMA <MTMA@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 1, 2017 4:00 pm
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

Pot Luck, everyone please bring a dish to share. Please coordinate with John when you email him to RSVP.

John will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and Wine. Mark will provide Beer (Oktoberfest/Märzen on tap).

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so please dig deep into your build pile!

If this turns into a late night build session, so much the better! BYOB to share for that. John has plenty, but is always interested in trying new stuff.

View Event.

Chris Pearson

Vicki and I will be there.  What should we bring?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Dec 1, 2017 4:00 PM
To: MTMA@groups.io

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

John Berkey

I hope to make it. Won't know for sure until later in the week, have a lot going on this weekend. If I can make it can I bring some kind of desert?            Pie, cookies, brownies????  All of the above!

John Berkey

In a message dated 12/1/2017 6:33:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, notra@... writes:
Vicki and I will be there.  What should we bring?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Dec 1, 2017 4:00 PM

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

</mtma@groups.io>

Louis Janelle

I am unable to attend Saturday's party.  Thank you for all of your efforts.

Lou Janelle

642 Hunters Trail
Akron, OH 44313-8153
330-319-3324

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm
#cal-reminder
Date: Fri, December 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party
When:
Where:
Description:

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

John Ulizzi

Hey Guys

I need a head count and also need to organize the Potluck. I have received very few hard RSVPs from you. Please RSVP with the number in your party, and the dish you wish to bring. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are covered. I am making pasta with home made sauce. I need at least one side dish, a salad, and a desert or two. 

Also, I’m not sure why the notice says so, but this party does not end at 8:00. At least not at 8 on Saturday night. If anyone is still there at 8 on Sunday morning, you stand a 50/50 chance of getting breakfast or being kicked out !!!

Seriously, I hope to see all of you !

Also, dont forget to raid your build pile for a white elephant gift !

See you then,

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2017, at 4:00 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

larry ward

Unfortunately my employers party is at 6pm that evening as well. Sry will have to miss it this year.

Sent from Outlook

From: MTMA@groups.io <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Hey Guys

I need a head count and also need to organize the Potluck. I have received very few hard RSVPs from you. Please RSVP with the number in your party, and the dish you wish to bring. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are covered. I am making pasta with home made sauce. I need at least one side dish, a salad, and a desert or two. 

Also, I’m not sure why the notice says so, but this party does not end at 8:00. At least not at 8 on Saturday night. If anyone is still there at 8 on Sunday morning, you stand a 50/50 chance of getting breakfast or being kicked out !!!

See you then,

John

Sent from my iPhone

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

Jeff Kodysz

Hey John, 

I know that you already know Beth and I are coming. We will be bringing a dessert. Sorry, not Cthulhu pie though. Lol

Jeff

On Dec 6, 2017, at 8:10 PM, larry ward <kbike85@...> wrote:

Unfortunately my employers party is at 6pm that evening as well. Sry will have to miss it this year.

Sent from Outlook

Subject: Re: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Hey Guys

See you then,

John

Sent from my iPhone

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

Jim Seibyl

The TMO launches was scrubbed for this Saturday, I will try to stop by for a bit just me

Gheem

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 6, 2017, at 8:44 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Hey John, 

I know that you already know Beth and I are coming. We will be bringing a dessert. Sorry, not Cthulhu pie though. Lol

Jeff

On Dec 6, 2017, at 8:10 PM, larry ward <kbike85@...> wrote:

Sent from Outlook

Hey Guys

See you then,

John

Sent from my iPhone

Reminder:
MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.

Pat Easter

Sorry John,

Won’t be up to it this weekend.

Pat Easter
Skybusters Section Advisor
Skybusters Outreach and Education
www.skybusters.org

------- Original Message -------
Sent : 12/6/2017 7:22:05 PM
To : MTMA@groups.io
Cc :
Subject : RE: Re: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party, Sat, 12/9/17 4:00pm-8:00pm #cal-reminder

Hey Guys
I need a head count and also need to organize the Potluck. I have received very few hard RSVPs from you. Please RSVP with the number in your party, and the dish you wish to
bring. Beer, wine, and soft drinks are covered. I am making pasta with home made sauce. I need at least one side dish, a salad, and a desert or two.
Also, I’m not sure why the notice says so, but this party does not end at 8:00. At least not at 8 on Saturday night. If anyone is still there at 8 on Sunday morning, you stand a 50/50
chance of getting breakfast or being kicked out !!!
See you then,
John

Sent from my iPhone

Reminder:

MTMA Holiday Party

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.