From: MTMA@groups.io <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 2:47 AM
To: MTMA@groups.io
Subject: [MTMA] MTMA Holiday Party #poll

A new poll has been created:

We would like to pick a date for the Holiday Party. John Ulizzi has graciously offered to host it again this year. The party will be on a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Please indicate which of the following dates are OK for you (you may select one, two, or all three):

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

Vote Now

John Ulizzi

Oh Geez Larry,

Am I going to have to see you at two Christmas parties this year ?

Just kidding, love to see you at both...

:-)

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2017, at 7:18 AM, larry ward <kbike85@...> wrote:

9th and 16th

Sent from Outlook

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

Vote Now

larry ward

Mark said picks the dates that are most favorable so I chose two. Yes lets have at least two Christmas parties :)

Sent from Outlook

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

Vote Now

John Ulizzi

HAHA !

That went right over your head Larry !  I was referring to the NEO MSTA Christmas Party as the second one… Yes, I know that hasn’t been scheduled yet, but it will be shortly…

John

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

larry ward

Well Well MSTA you say

I am tryiong to place you..usually I associate faces with bikes what do u have?

Sent from Outlook

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

John Ulizzi

 Hi Larry,

I have several but we have never ridden together. I have only met you at the social functions. But I am the guy that came up to you at the last MSTA dinner and asked you about the rocket stuff you were getting rid of…

:-)

John

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

Tom Augustine

One question. This is Tom Augustyn. I've attended only two club launches being new to the group last September. I paid the $20 full launch privileges fee beck in September. I will have to pay the $20 again in January for 2018 fees correct ?

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017

larry ward

UGh I don't remember that conversation my bad but looking to put a face to the posts :)

Sent from Outlook

1. Saturday, November 25, 2017
2. Saturday, December 9, 2017
3. Saturday, December 16, 2017