Topics

locked MTMA Fall Meeting and Model Rocket Launch, Sat, 11/11/17 11:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

Reminder:
MTMA Fall Meeting and Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 11 November 2017
11:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

Before the Launch, at 11:00 am, MTMA will have a Fall Meeting in preparation for 2018. Agenda items include:
  • Club officers for 2018
  • Launch schedule for 2018
  • Winter season plans for ground support equipment repairs
There will be time to discuss additional topics as well. All MTMA members are strongly encourage you to attend. We are always looking for folks to step up and help out as officers, or help with the equipment. Your club needs your support!

In the event of launch cancellation due to bad weather the meeting will still be held (location TBD).

Our launch is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code. In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

We will start flying as soon as we wrap up our Fall Meeting and get the range set up. We fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever happens first. If you arrive late, you may find that we have already flown and packed up.

View Event.