Topics

Launch Rescheduled to Sunday, March 24, 2019 #go

Mark Recktenwald

Due to more favorable weather on Sunday (warmer and calmer winds), this weekend’s launch will be rescheduled from Saturday to Sunday. We will start at 10 am and go until everyone has had enough, or 4 pm, whichever comes first.

See you Sunday!

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer