Topics

Launch for tomorrow, June 24th CANCELED #nogo

Mark Recktenwald

Scattered showers are is store for tomorrow. While us humans can dodge the raindrops, our electronic gear is a concern. We will be canceling our launch.

Next launch scheduled for July 14, 2018.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Friday, June 22, 2018, 5:01 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I know I sound like a broken record, but yet again Mother Nature will rain on our parade...er...launch. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow, with a lesser chance of spotty showers on Sunday the 24th, so we will tentatively postpone until then. Please keep an eye out here for go/no-go updates.

Jeff

Gary Stricker

Is it ok to go and launch with my own gear?

On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:03 PM, Mark Recktenwald via Groups.Io <markrecktenwald@...> wrote:

Scattered showers are is store for tomorrow. While us humans can dodge the raindrops, our electronic gear is a concern. We will be canceling our launch.

Next launch scheduled for July 14, 2018.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Friday, June 22, 2018, 5:01 PM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

I know I sound like a broken record, but yet again Mother Nature will rain on our parade...er...launch. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow, with a lesser chance of spotty showers on Sunday the 24th, so we will tentatively postpone until then. Please keep an eye out here for go/no-go updates.

Jeff

Mark Recktenwald

Anyone who is a member of NAR and MTMA may lunch tomorrow.

--
Mark Recktenwald
MTMA Treasurer

On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 8:22 PM, Gary Stricker via Groups.Io <keystric@...> wrote:

[...]

The forecast seems good now , I’m going go launch Sunday around noon hope some others come too