Topics

launch?

Nico Lachina

Hi guys,
do you know when the first launch is or do we not have a schedule. I'm not very familiar with the schedule yet because I just found out about this club a few weeks ago.
Thanks,
Nico

Jeff Kodysz

Hi Nico,

The first launch of 2019 has been scheduled for Saturday, March 9th. We will be publishing the complete 2019 launch schedule soon, so keep an eye out on the IO group for details.

Thanks!

Jeff

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 9:10 AM Nicolas Lachina <nlachina23@...> wrote:
Hi guys,
do you know when the first launch is or do we not have a schedule. I'm not very familiar with the schedule yet because I just found out about this club a few weeks ago.
Thanks,
Nico

Nico Lachina

Thanks for the information!