Topics

January 2018 MTMA club business meeting

Jeff Kodysz

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We will be holding our January 2018 club business meeting on Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 A.M. Our esteemed Vice President, John Ulizzi has graciously offered to host the meeting at his home as the weather at the field is likely to be crummy. The membership is encouraged to attend. We will be discussing several topics including the 2018 launch schedule. Also, Wolf will be doing an unboxing of a shiny, new fire extinguisher procured with the help of a NAR grant.

John’s address is:

4757 Glastonbury Circle
Richmond Heights, Oh. 44143

After the meeting business is concluded, there will be a build party for anyone interested. If you’d like to hang out and build something, bring it out with tools and supplies. Nothing formal, just a bunch of big kids having fun in the off-season.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Jeff Kodysz