Another list I am on has been on Yahoogroups fro years, but it is starting to have technical problems. I was wondering if that was our reason for switching, and if so if I should recommend the same to my other group…

Thanks,

John U

On Nov 21, 2017, at 10:34 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:

Thanks, John for generously offering to host this year's Christmas party!

Jeff

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
 Hi All,

Time to nail down the Christmas Party. It needs to be Saturday 12/9. Sorry to those that wanted it on the 16th, I had to pull that off the table for personal reasons.

So:

Sat, Dec 9, 2017

4:00 pm — ???

Pot Luck, I’ll ask everyone to bring a dish to share, please coordinate with me when you RSVP.

I will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and wine. Mark, Beer please, just as last year ?

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so keep that in mind when reviewing your build piles !

If this turns into a late night build session so much the better, BYOB to share for that. I have plenty, just always interested in trying new stuff…

Mark, would you please post this to the FB page as well.

Hope to see you all here !

Happy Thanksgiving,

John

On Nov 17, 2017, at 12:00 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 25 November 2017
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code. In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

View Event.

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Yes.  That was the reason.  Consider also that Yahoo was bought by Verizon, merged with AOL.... Yahoo faces an uncertain future.

On Nov 22, 2017 10:11 AM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Please refresh my memory on why we changed over from YAhoogroups to Group.io

Sat, Dec 9, 2017

4:00 pm — ???

[...]

John Ulizzi

Thanks Wolf. This other group list is starting to simply not function, and we need to do something...

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !

John

Sent from my iPhone