Topics

Go for Lunch - Saturday, April 13 #go

Mark Recktenwald

We are GO for launch tomorrow, Saturday, April 13, 2019. It looks like it will be a nice spring day with temperatures rising from the mid-50s into the low 60s, mostly sunny skies, and 8-13 mph winds.

Range set-up begins at 9:30 am. The launch will start at 10 am and we’ll go until 4 pm or until everyone's finished launching, whichever comes first.

We will be at the Harmon Flying Field at 619 Bartlett Rd, Aurora, Ohio.

Our next launch (April 27 or 28) will be a Member-Only, Bring Your Own Launcher date. Club gear may not be there and rocket launching is only open to those that hold current MTMA membership and current NAR membership.

--

Mark Recktenwald

MTMA Treasurer

330-221-0823