Topics

GO for Launch - Sunday, November 26, 2017 #go

Mark Recktenwald

We are GO for Launch at the Harmon Flying Field on Bartlett Road in Aurora, Ohio, on Sunday, November 26, 2017. Set up before noon; the launch starts at noon.  We will fly until everyone has had enough, or 4:00 pm, whichever comes first.

The weather forecast is calling for temperatures rising from 37 to 40 under mostly sunny skies with winds out of the west at 8 to 15 mph and no chance of rain.

See you there!

--

Mark Recktenwald

MTMA Treasurer