Topics

Event: MTMA Club Meeting - Saturday, 27 January 2018 #cal-invite

MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@...>

MTMA Club Meeting

When:
Saturday, 27 January 2018
12:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle Richmond Heights, Oh. 44143 (John Ulizzi's House)

Organizer:
jeffk813@... 330-419-0031

The first MTMA club meeting of 2018 will be held at John Ulizzi's house on Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 AM until whenever. All club members are welcome (and encouraged) to attend. We will be discussing several pieces of important club business for the coming year, and an agenda will be posted soon.

Jim Seibyl

12 am to 10 am?????  Yikes!! Sounds like a marathon!! ;)

From: <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <MTMA@groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 12, 2018 at 10:44 AM
To: <MTMA@groups.io>
Subject: [MTMA] Event: MTMA Club Meeting - Saturday, 27 January 2018 #cal-invite

MTMA Club Meeting

When:
Saturday, 27 January 2018
12:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle Richmond Heights, Oh. 44143 (John Ulizzi's House)

Organizer:
jeffk813@... 330-419-0031

The first MTMA club meeting of 2018 will be held at John Ulizzi's house on Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 AM until whenever. All club members are welcome (and encouraged) to attend. We will be discussing several pieces of important club business for the coming year, and an agenda will be posted soon.

Jeff Kodysz

DOH! Let me fix that...

From: <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of "MTMA@groups.io Calendar" <MTMA@groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 12, 2018 at 10:44 AM
To: <MTMA@groups.io>

MTMA Club Meeting

When:
Saturday, 27 January 2018
12:00am to 10:00am
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
4757 Glastonbury Circle Richmond Heights, Oh. 44143 (John Ulizzi's House)

Organizer:
jeffk813@... 330-419-0031

The first MTMA club meeting of 2018 will be held at John Ulizzi's house on Saturday, January 27th at 10:00 AM until whenever. All club members are welcome (and encouraged) to attend. We will be discussing several pieces of important club business for the coming year, and an agenda will be posted soon.

John Ulizzi

We have a lot to cover, Jim… :-)