Topics

locked Christmas Party

John Ulizzi

Hi All,

Time to nail down the Christmas Party. It needs to be Saturday 12/9. Sorry to those that wanted it on the 16th, I had to pull that off the table for personal reasons.

So:

Sat, Dec 9, 2017

4:00 pm — ???

4757 Glastonbury Circle
Richmond Hts, Ohio , 44143

Pot Luck, I’ll ask everyone to bring a dish to share, please coordinate with me when you RSVP.

I will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and wine. Mark, Beer please, just as last year ?

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so keep that in mind when reviewing your build piles !

If this turns into a late night build session so much the better, BYOB to share for that. I have plenty, just always interested in trying new stuff…

Mark, would you please post this to the FB page as well.

Hope to see you all here !

Happy Thanksgiving,

John

On Nov 17, 2017, at 12:00 PM, MTMA@groups.io Calendar <MTMA@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:
Saturday, 25 November 2017
12:00pm to 4:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Ray Harmon Flying Field, 619 Bartlett Road, Aurora, OH

Description:
This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code. In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

View Event.

Jeff Kodysz

Thanks, John for generously offering to host this year's Christmas party!

Jeff

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
 Hi All,

Time to nail down the Christmas Party. It needs to be Saturday 12/9. Sorry to those that wanted it on the 16th, I had to pull that off the table for personal reasons.

So:

Sat, Dec 9, 2017

Pot Luck, I’ll ask everyone to bring a dish to share, please coordinate with me when you RSVP.

I will provide Pasta, Soft Drinks, and wine. Mark, Beer please, just as last year ?

We will also have a white elephant gift exchange, so keep that in mind when reviewing your build piles !

If this turns into a late night build session so much the better, BYOB to share for that. I have plenty, just always interested in trying new stuff…

Happy Thanksgiving,

John

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:

Where:

Description:
This is a regular model rocket launch to be conducted in accordance with the NAR Model Rocket Safety Code. In the event of poor flying conditions, the following Sunday will be the backup flying date. Stay tuned for last minute updates.

View Event.

larry ward <kbike85@...>

Jeff Please remove me from the Christmas party list. I have our iHeart Christmas Party at 6pm in Canfield I can't make both and am expected at my employers party :(

Sent from Outlook

From: MTMA@groups.io <MTMA@groups.io> on behalf of Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 3:34 PM
To: MTMA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MTMA] Christmas Party

Thanks, John for generously offering to host this year's Christmas party!

Jeff

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM, John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@...> wrote:
 Hi All,

So:

Sat, Dec 9, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving,

John

Reminder:
MTMA Model Rocket Launch

When:

Where:

Description:

View Event.