Topics

Business Meeting

Wolfram v.Kiparski

Are we still having our usual  business meeting sometime during January 2018?

Jeff Kodysz

I believe we should.

Jeff

On Dec 19, 2017, at 9:05 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Are we still having our usual  business meeting sometime during January 2018?

Wolfram v.Kiparski

 I have a work schedule for January to complete.  When will this meeting be?

On Dec 19, 2017 9:59 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
I believe we should.

Jeff

On Dec 19, 2017, at 9:05 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Are we still having our usual  business meeting sometime during January 2018?

Jeff Kodysz

I propose January 13th (Saturday). It will likely be cold at the field. Do we want to meet elsewhere and does anyone have a suggestion?

On Dec 19, 2017, at 10:45 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

 I have a work schedule for January to complete.  When will this meeting be?

On Dec 19, 2017 9:59 AM, Jeff Kodysz <jeffk813@...> wrote:
I believe we should.

Jeff

On Dec 19, 2017, at 9:05 AM, Wolfram v.Kiparski <astronwolf@...> wrote:

Are we still having our usual  business meeting sometime during January 2018?

Wolfram v.Kiparski

I believe that we usually met on the second Saturday of January.  This date is good for me.  Earlier in the day is better than later.

We need a venue too.