MSHV vs GridTracker #UDP

Jaime, CU3AK

I'm trying to connect the MSHV to GridTracker. So far no luck! I have the same Port and server # on both but no comunication between the softwares.
73
CU3AK
Eloy

Dave, KZ1O

Jaime, I have been using GridTracker very well with MSHV for a while. I think the solution is under

Radio and Network Configuration
UDP Broadcast Settings

all three boxes checked and server/port is 127.0.0.1 / 2237 and then on Gridtracker,

Settings
General
Receive UDP Messages

Port == 2237
Decode Traffic Waterfall = ON

Please try those settings and if you would like I can send some screen shots directly to you if the list will allow me.

Good luck, 73,
Dave KZ1O

Jaime, CU3AK

Hi Dave,

TNX for the information. Now I have all working well, with both log's aswell.
73
CU3AK
Jaime Eloy
----- Mensagem de Dave, KZ1O <daveb@...> ---------