Yellow and Red Icon

Vincenzo Mone

Hi ,
I am trying to get back after a long stop.
I am having problems when I try to run the EUMETCast BAS.
When I run it I get the icon in the tray yellow but after a couple of
minutes it turns on Red.
If I pass the mouse pointer on the icon I can read:

tc-cast-client: Could not join channel "EUMETSAT Data Channel" 5: Missing
key 37145

Please any advices?
Thanks

73’s de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************
      ******  GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******
      *****  SMS  +39 328 7110193   *****
      *********************************

Ernst Lobsiger

Vincenzo,

your EKU is not working. Have you set your EUMETCast user ID and password in the TC receiver's ini file? Check your client log!

Ernst

Am 29.12.2020 21:26, schrieb Vincenzo Mone:

[...]

Please where to check?
In which folder it has to be?
[...]

on top of the page press the search button and enter "BetaTester". Then read all the questions you already had and the answers you have got from this list.

In 2021 start with reading this:  https://www-cdn.eumetsat.int/files/2020-04/pdf_td15_eumetcast.pdf

Happy New Year
Ernst

Vincenzo Mone

Ernst,

Apologise on the top of which page?

Please which programs of David I can still use?

I have tried the MSG Data Manager but I am not sure if set OK as I get

 Images just in the first tab MSG HRIT while all the other ones are black.