xrit2pic v2020.5c for Windows

@cbincus

Hello,

Is xrit2pic v2020.5c available for Windows somewhere? I'd like to view MSG HRV data correctly with xrit2pic, and this version is the only one with HRV fix listed in release history, but it can be downloaded only for ARM.

Thanks in advance!

R. Alblas

Are you using xrit2pic with native format, so data downloaded via internet? Because this fix is only needed for native format, not for hrit format via Eumetcast.

Rob.