From: iaedwards
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:44 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] web

Has anyone posted any pichers to a web site ?
to help me make my mind up if I want to have a play with this

----------

Has anyone posted any pichers to a web site ?
to help me make my mind up if I want to have a play with this
Ian,

Here are some I have done:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/UK-msg-1.html
http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/msg-1-FrenchFire.htm
http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/software/msg_dm.htm

For general information:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/atovs/index.html

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "iaedwards" <ianedwards@e...> wrote:
Has anyone posted any pichers to a web site ?
to help me make my mind up if I want to have a play with this
Meant to add:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/msg-1.htm