Water Vapour animation of the approach of Storm Eunice

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Water Vapour animation of the approach of Storm Eunice from Meteosat-9 via
EUMETCast. Keep as safe as possible.

Local snow:
https://twitter.com/gm8arv/status/1494560319489953811

ian

Great animation David,can I ask what you used data and software wise ,im receiving channel 2(msg 4) from EUMETSAT and using your msg data manager/geosatsignal  software but not using the other channel data 1,3,4,5,8 (avhr,msg3) as I don’t know how too,thanks again Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows

On 18/02/2022 12:58, ian via groups.io wrote:
Great animation David,can I ask what you used data and software wise ,im
receiving channel 2(msg 4) from EUMETSAT and using your msg data
manager/geosatsignal  software but not using the other channel data 1,3,4,5,8
(avhr,msg3) as I don’t know how too,thanks again Ian
Ian,

It's just the MSG Animator, single 6.2um channel.
As simple as possible.