Da: Douglas Deans [mailto:douglas@dsdeans.freeserve.co.uk]
Inviato: 15 October 2003 19:26
A: MSG-1
Oggetto: [MSG-1] Transponder Loss

Unless some unexpected has happened at this end it looks as if the 11096
transponder is down.
Red icon on the taskbar for the DVB but only on that frequency and TV
channels on that transponder also down (Sailing channel etc.)
All other channels seem ok.
Hopefully short lived.
Hope others are seeing this.

Douglas.