TP 1 - what is going on?!

geojohnt@...

Ian and All,

I happened to look at my TP 1 SNR at 09:04 UTC this morning and it was steady at 13.7 dB and stayed that way for around 20 minutes.
Now at 09:25 it is back to the new norm of 13.3 dB steady.

Also my Power reading has been down a bit over the last few days from the last 2 week or more norm of -23 dBm steady to -24 dBm flipping back to my long term norm of -25 dBm every now and again.

[1 m dish, Inverto Black Ultra quad LNB, SR1]

Weather here is sunny and clear skies.

geojohnt@...

Hello again,

Well, I'm back up to 13.7 gosh 13.8 dB SNR at 10:21 UTC.
Still -24 dBm.

+++++++++++++++++++

I happened to look at my TP 1 SNR at 09:04 UTC this morning and it was steady at 13.7 dB and stayed that way for around 20 minutes.
Now at 09:25 it is back to the new norm of 13.3 dB steady.

Also my Power reading has been down a bit over the last few days from the last 2 week or more norm of -23 dBm steady to -24 dBm flipping back to my long term norm of -25 dBm every now and again.

[1 m dish, Inverto Black Ultra quad LNB, SR1]

Weather here is sunny and clear skies.

geojohnt@...

Sorry All,

You are probably getting rather bored with this but my SNR at 11:08 UTC (not sure how long it has been) is back down to 13.3 dB.

Regards,
John

On 11/07/2021 10:35, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Ian and All,
I happened to look at my TP 1 SNR at 09:04 UTC this morning and it was steady at 13.7 dB and stayed that way for around 20 minutes.
Now at 09:25 it is back to the new norm of 13.3 dB steady.
Also my Power reading has been down a bit over the last few days from the last 2 week or more norm of -23 dBm steady to -24 dBm flipping back to my long term norm of -25 dBm every now and again.
[1 m dish, Inverto Black Ultra quad LNB, SR1]
Weather here is sunny and clear skies.
Yes, there have been a number of brief high-signal periods recently, and I've reported these to EUMETSAT. As you know, these are outside their direct control, but any reports of problems could be sent to Ops.