Topics

This morning's HRV image

Robert Moore

Dear All, I'm on a mailing list for weather enthusiasts (weather is my main
interest in satellites) and there was discussion of the very interesting
weather over my part of North Wales this morning and some contributors
mentioned activity in the upper air.
I was able to contribute the attached image to the discussions.
Robert

Robert Moore

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I was able to contribute the attached image to the discussions.
Robert
Robert, the group doesn't support attachments (they can be large and
nasty...), so shall I upload that JPEG to the files area for you?

Robert Moore

yes please David
Thanks
Robert

Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>:

I was able to contribute the attached image to the discussions.
Robert
Robert, the group doesn't support attachments (they can be large and
nasty...), so shall I upload that JPEG to the files area for you?

Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool