Topics

Temperature Calibration

James Brown <james@...>

One initial comment - I still can't get Data Manager to call up a readme file when that option is selected in the help menu - am I alone?

But my main query is something I've been meaning to check on for a while. In the readme file update we get:

V1.2.2 2003 Sep 22 Improve clarity of boundary overlay on detailed image
Add GMS-5 temperature display on CTRL + mouse move

1. Does this refer to viewing files still in DataManager? because if so I can't get it to function.

2. Does it imply that temperature readout should be available for all the thermal channels?

3. Or does it only refer to opening up Gesosatsignal?

Incidentally has there ever been a more chaotic state to the atmosphere around the UK as today?

Cheers,

James

In message <000901c384d5$5ed34370$0100a8c0@douglas>, Douglas Deans <douglas@...> writes