Topics

Tellicast error message Missing Key

diogenes1@...

Hello all,
Suddenly my BAS setup is not working the error message thrown up by tc-cast-client is "Missing Key" followed by a five figure number which is variable. I have not removed the USB Key  from its socket on the pc and at present it is showing the usual red light. Can anyone offer advice.
Regards Peter

Cornish Man

Hi Peter

I am having the same problem with Bas and HVS 1

I emailed EUmetSat and I am awaiting a reply from them

I Did reinstall windows 10, maybe it's to did with an update?

Jan

On Wednesday, 2 October 2019, 14:45:27 BST, <diogenes1@...> wrote:

Hello all,
Suddenly my BAS setup is not working the error message thrown up by tc-cast-client is "Missing Key" followed by a five figure number which is variable. I have not removed the USB Key  from its socket on the pc and at present it is showing the usual red light. Can anyone offer advice.
Regards Peter

diogenes1@...

Thanks Jan,
HVS1 & 2 are working fine for me on another pc with another USB dongle it is only the BAS  stream (on a seperate m/c with its own dongle) which is causing a problem.
regards, Peter