From: "Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io" <ernst.lobsiger@...>
Sent: 12/01/2021 09:52:22
Subject: Re: System Tuning (wasRe: [MSG-1] OLCI ERR and OLCI EFR)

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:32 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
What configuration are you using
Graham,

as usual RTFM ! I use direct connection and input socket LNB0.
Multiswitch mode (0) is default to be used for QUATTRO LNBs.

James Brown

Yes.
This is what I have. See:

JB

On 12 Jan 2021, at 17:35, Philip Robinson <philip57@...> wrote:

Hi,
With the help of Graham i have managed now to receive  hvs-2 on my TBS6903 through BDADataEx. and i now have sentinel data.
My question is it possible From a single cable connected to the linein of the TBS6903 can you have hvs-1 and hvs-2 on the TBS6903.
thx
regards
Philip
On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:32 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
What configuration are you using
Graham,

as usual RTFM ! I use direct connection and input socket LNB0.
Multiswitch mode (0) is default to be used for QUATTRO LNBs.

Philip Robinson

Hi
Thats interesting  I am unsure how to do that.
I have HVS-2 on the TBS6903 tuner0 and i have HVS-1 and BAS on my SR1.
i presume it will be ok left like that
regards
Philip

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:32 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
What configuration are you using
Graham,

as usual RTFM ! I use direct connection and input socket LNB0.
Multiswitch mode (0) is default to be used for QUATTRO LNBs.

Philip Robinson

Hi James
How did u receive both hvs-1 and hvs-2 on the TBS6903.
Using BdaDataex on tuner0 i have the hvs-1, but i cannot get a signal on tuner1.  Or should i say we havent,as Graham Woolf has been giving me lots of help  through TeamViewer
regards
Philip

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:32 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
What configuration are you using
Graham,

as usual RTFM ! I use direct connection and input socket LNB0.
Multiswitch mode (0) is default to be used for QUATTRO LNBs.

James Brown

Graham is undoubtedly your top advisor but I use the Crazycat dual mode s/w TAP. It’s a small piece of extra prog but works a treat as you can see. I expect Graham has a copy he can send you. It fires up two instances of the Crazycat TBS progs.
Cheers.

James.

On 12 Jan 2021, at 19:12, Philip Robinson <philip6060@...> wrote:

Hi James
How did u receive both hvs-1 and hvs-2 on the TBS6903.
Using BdaDataex on tuner0 i have the hvs-1, but i cannot get a signal on tuner1.  Or should i say we havent,as Graham Woolf has been giving me lots of help  through TeamViewer
regards
Philip

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 01:32 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
What configuration are you using
Graham,

as usual RTFM ! I use direct connection and input socket LNB0.
Multiswitch mode (0) is default to be used for QUATTRO LNBs.

Graham Woolf

Hi James

I have never heard of that - I have just been using the ADDTap bat file to create new Adapters

Any chance you could send me a copy or give me a link where I can download it

Regards

Graham

James Brown

I think that’s actually what I meant!! Mea culpa but it’s so many years since I installed it. What I can’t remember is which piece of the sw activates the silicon bridge.

JB

On 12 Jan 2021, at 19:48, Graham Woolf <woolfg@...> wrote:

Hi James

I have never heard of that - I have just been using the ADDTap bat file to create new Adapters

Any chance you could send me a copy or give me a link where I can download it

Regards

Graham

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 12/01/2021 20:21, James Brown wrote:
I think that’s actually what I meant!! Mea culpa but it’s so many years since I installed it. What I can’t remember is which piece of the sw activates the silicon bridge.
JB
Folks,

All the software is in the download, which I appear to have cached on my Web site:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/BDADataEx-single-cable-dual-tuner.zip

SR-test.exe is the linking software.

AddTAP - adds TAPs

See: http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/T1-T2.html#single-cable

James Brown

On 13 Jan 2021, at 08:52, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

On 12/01/2021 20:21, James Brown wrote:
I think that’s actually what I meant!! Mea culpa but it’s so many years since I installed it. What I can’t remember is which piece of the sw activates the silicon bridge.
JB
Folks,

All the software is in the download, which I appear to have cached on my Web site:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/BDADataEx-single-cable-dual-tuner.zip

SR-test.exe is the linking software.

AddTAP - adds TAPs

See: http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/T1-T2.html#single-cable