TBS5927 USB Box

Vincenzo Mone

Hello All,

Please apologise if using this forum for an help.

I have found this site that sales the TBS5927 USB Box, but before I make a wrong

Purchase I would like to know if the one is OK for our purpose.

I would use it to receive the HVS-2 or TER signals but I am a bit

I'm afraid to buy it without your advice as they sell it at a ridiculously low price compared to other

sites like Amazon and others, so someone could be kind enough to take a look at the site and tell me if it's okay?

This is the site:

https://www.kaifud.com/tbs5927-professional-dvb-s2-digital-satellite-tv-tuner-usb-box-ccm-vcm-acm-p-728233.htm

Any help and/or suggestions will be really appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

https://www.kaifud.com/tbs5927-professional-dvb-s2-digital-satellite-tv-tuner-usb-box-ccm-vcm-acm-p-728233.htm <https://www.kaifud.com/tbs5927-professional-dvb-s2-digital-satellite-tv-tuner-usb-box-ccm-vcm-acm-p-728233.htm>
Any help and/or suggestions will be really appreciated.
73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,

The TBS5927 should receive HVS-2.

That price is far too low, I would not buy there.

As I already explained TER is for direct distribution over the Internet to special users, and not via satellite.

Vincenzo Mone

David,
Thanks for your suggestion on to be aware to buy it on that site.
I really appreciate your suggestion.
Take care