Topics

Strange mail from Eumetsat

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello All,

Came home this afternoon to a strange email from Eumetsat:

Dear John, It has been brought to my attention that you require a
Tellique software windows version to replace the one that you had
bought from Tsystems. I am pleased to be able to furnish you with a
copy. Could you please let me know your mailing address so that i may
send out the software ASAP.

Of course I have sent my mailing address straight back, but I'm not
sure why. As far as I know I already have the latest version of the
software. I'll wait and see what they send me. Has anyone else had a
similar email?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

Dear John, It has been brought to my attention that you require a
Tellique software windows version to replace the one that you had
bought from Tsystems. I am pleased to be able to furnish you with a
copy. Could you please let me know your mailing address so that i may
send out the software ASAP.
John,

If your Dear John was from Pamela Schöbel-Pattiselanno it may well be the result of my request for an upgrade. Pamela said they will be sending me a copy of the newer version of Tellique software soon.

Regards,

Peter

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

John,

Strange indeed, but I am just wondering if Eumetsat have got you mixed up
with Peter Benney as he contacted them a couple of days ago asking how he
could upgrade his Tellique software. Just a thought.

Ian

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello Ian and Peter,

Well confusing yes but a bit of a stretch confusing Peter and myself:

Peter Benney.........................John Godfrey-Parkins

Hardly similar, but Peter, if It does turn out that they send it to me
instead of you get in touch direct and let me have your address and
I'll send it on.

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...