Strange Behaviour

Vincenzo Mone

Hello All,
as I am trying to get the HVS-1 signal without success I have tried to update the EKU and the Tellicast software to the latest versions hoping that could be the reason that I do not get the HVS-1 incoming data but it is the same. I have noticed a very strange behaviour that I do not know if someone has encountered while installing the EKU software. After have installed the file EUMETCast-EKU-SAC-x64-9.0.msi,
rebooting the PC I get the PC stuck on the first background Windows image and like there is a film on the image. I cannot go through the Windows load and the only way to solve is to make a restore of an old image of the O.S.

73's de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

     *******    GSM  +39 328 7110193    *******
     ******       SMS  +39 328 7110193    *******

On 18/08/2021 16:03, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello All,
as I am trying to get the HVS-1 signal without success I have tried to update the EKU and the Tellicast software to the latest versions hoping that could be the reason that I do not get the HVS-1 incoming data but it is the same. I have noticed a very strange behaviour that I do not know if someone has encountered while installing the EKU software. After have installed the file EUMETCast-EKU-SAC-x64-9.0.msi,
rebooting the PC I get the PC stuck on the first background Windows image and like there is a film on the image. I cannot go through the Windows load and the only way to solve is to make a restore of an old image of the O.S.
73's de Enzo IK8OZV
That file is for the newer, blue light, eToken. I don't know whether it works with the earlier red-LED eToken.

Try booting into safe mode:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-10-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234

Ciao,