David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

From: Hartmut Schulla

Added some SR1 statistics for HVS2 service to my web page:
https://wienerwald-wetter.at/MRTG/
Regards
=================================

Many thanks, Hartmut. All updated on my Web pages. Please let me know of any errors.

Hartmut Schulla

Hi Graham!

I use MRTG and the scripts form David’s site: http://satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/sr1-mrtg.html

Regards

Hartmut

From: Mads Kristoffersen via groups.io

And more information from a station (BS, HVS1 & HVS2) in Denmark, if you would like to compare with a station at that location: http://mb.rungsted-gym.dk/mrtg/html/sat_stats.htm
Only link margin from my station is displayed on David's site.

Regards
===========================

Many thanks, Mads.
I'll add (or it restore) the data soon - as it's an F1/F2/F3 weekend time will be at a premium!

And more information from a station (BS, HVS1 & HVS2) in Denmark, if you would like to compare with a station at that location: http://mb.rungsted-gym.dk/mrtg/html/sat_stats.htm
Only link margin from my station is displayed on David's site.

Regards
===================================

Thanks, Mads. I've updated the URLs and restored the pages.
They should be OK by 07:50 UTC.

Mads Kristoffersen

Great David. It also makes it much easier for me to compare with other stations when I have abnormal reception.

Regards
Mads

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Great David. It also makes it much easier for me to compare with other stations when I have abnormal reception.

Regards
Mads
===================================

Mads,

Delighted to be of help!

Is your weather station also on line? I had the URL as:

http://vejrstation.rungsted-gym.dk/

Thanks,

Mads Kristoffersen

Hi David

No its not online any more. 2 years ago we had the major renovation of the roof and at the same time a total network-reconfiguration (new provider) and the two thing combined did it for the weather station and at that time also the EUMETCast reception system. I've only had the time to re-establish the EUMETCast reception station. The weather station will never be re-established.

Regards
Mads

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi David

No its not online any more. 2 years ago we had the major renovation of the roof and at the same time a total network-reconfiguration (new provider) and the two thing combined did it for the weather station and at that time also the EUMETCast reception system. I've only had the time to re-establish the EUMETCast reception station. The weather station will never be re-established.

Regards
Mads

Thanks, Mads. Sorry to hear about the weather station. I've updated the Web pages, and the update should be visible after ~08:05 UTC.