SR1 'setup frequency change' for HVS-2.

geojohnt@...

Oh dear!

What am I thinking about re my previous post.
All I need to do is change polarisation from H to V.
Doh!!!

OK - BS/HVS-1 currently giving me 13.7 dB SNR and P of -18 dBm.

HVS-2 giving me 13.3 dB SNR P -21 dBm.

13:39 UTC - 1m dish, Inverto Black Ultra quad LNB - same length of Webro cable, SR1.

Sussex Coast just west of 0 degrees.

Regards,
John

geojohnt@...

Hello again,

Following Ferdinand's post about receiving both channels at the same time, I should have said in my last post that I only have 1 SR1 receiver so was just toggling between H and V in a single receiver and cable setup.

Regards,
John