Snow in Scotland

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Today's HRV images show superb views of the snow cover in northern Scotland.
The detail is really quite amazing when you consider just how far north this
part of the country is.

Ian.

nigel heasman <nigel_heasman@...>

Hi Ian,
any chance of posting one to the list files area, so
we can share it with you?
Hardly know what snow is, down here in Ipswich!!!!
regards
Nigel
--- Ian S Deans <ian@isdeans.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
---------------------------------
Today's HRV images show superb views of the snow cover
in northern Scotland.
The detail is really quite amazing when you consider
just how far north this
part of the country is.

Ian.

=====
Greetings from Yahoo mail

Today's HRV images show superb views of the snow cover in northern
Scotland.
The detail is really quite amazing when you consider just how far north
this
part of the country is.

Ian.
Ian - I suggest posting your image to the RIG-L list as well (WXSAT would
also be interested, but don't have a files area). You might want to
convert it to a high-quality JPEG first. Many thanks for posting!

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>