Topics

Skystar install

Ap van Weeren

Hello, Can anybody give some advice how to install the
Skystar 2 TV- card. The computer doesn't find the
card, so it is impossible to install the drivers,
prior to the rest of the software. In the New hardware
set up is no :"B2C2 broadband Adapter".
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ap van Weeren, apvweeren@... or avweeren@...

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., Ap van Weeren <apvweeren@y...> wrote:
Hello, Can anybody give some advice how to install the
Skystar 2 TV- card. The computer doesn't find the
card, so it is impossible to install the drivers,
prior to the rest of the software. In the New hardware
set up is no :"B2C2 broadband Adapter".
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ap van Weeren, apvweeren@y... or avweeren@d...
Ap, all I can suggest is to try a different PCI slot. The card
requires a 5V slot (not a 3.3V one), so perhaps check your
motherboard manual. In the three PCs I've tested, detection has
been automatic. Perhaps you could try the "Scan for new hardware"
function?

Ap van Weeren

Many tks David, have a try and let you know later.
ap

--- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>