Topics

Segment loss and Tellique Software version

Robert Moore

I have had a very large number of missed segments this morning - enough to make
the system almost unusable. Virtually no wind.
Signal quality has dropped to 60 per cent and SNR to 9.3 (from 10)
Anyone else had this problem today?

Am using Tellique version 2.3.0a

Robert

Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@...>:

What version of the Tellique software are you all running?
2.3.1 (200308111316300)

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., Robert Moore <rsmoore@l...> wrote:
I have had a very large number of missed segments this morning -
enough to make the system almost unusable. Virtually no wind.
Signal quality has dropped to 60 per cent and SNR to 9.3 (from 10)
Anyone else had this problem today?
My known missing segments today have been:

Cycle: 1015
msg-ch08, seg: 3
Cycle: 1045
msg-ch10, seg: 4

No data flow since the end of the 1130 repeat cycle.

David