Topics

Security update?

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello All,

I installed the latest Microsoft security update (KB824145) to my processing
computer this morning and it got stuck in a re-booting loop once it
had fired itself up. I got it going in safe mode and restored back to
yesterday and now it seems fine. Anyone else had a problem with this
update?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...

fvalk <fvalk@...>

John,

I loaded Microsoft update V4 this morning with no complication whatsoever
(running XP-pro). The KB824145 you refer to is not mentioned on my machine.

Cheers,

Ferdinand

I installed the latest Microsoft security update (KB824145) to my processing
computer this morning and it got stuck in a re-booting loop once it
had fired itself up. I got it going in safe mode and restored back to
yesterday and now it seems fine. Anyone else had a problem with this
update?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

------- End of Original Message -------

Alan Sewards <alan.sewards@...>

John,
I downloaded and installed this update today (after setting a System
Restore point!) and had no problems with the restart.

Best regards - Alan