[SatSignal] GOES10, GOES12, MTSAT, Meteosat5

geojohnt@...

Hello Enzo,

To save David's sanity, the first thing you need to do is to start again just posting on the msg-1 group and change the subject name to GOESS 16 and GOES 17 and Himawari.
Meteosat 5 died many years ago.

GOES 10, GOES 12 and MTSAT are no longer disseminated via EUMETCast.

You appear to be receiving GOES 16 data as you have the folder E1H-TPG-1.

Himawari is disseminated via channel E1H-TPG-2
And GOES 17 is disseminated via E1H-TPG-3

So these two folder need to be created in your TC configuration.

Regards,
John