Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for 137MHz

diogenes1@...

Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

Daniele Guardigli

Il Ven 4 Dic 2020, 13:52 diogenes1 via groups.io <diogenes1=tutanota.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

Frank Kosta

Hi Peter

From time to time an amateur builds and sells them here but currently there is none for sale.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.
Regards,

Frank

Virus-free. www.avg.com

diogenes1 via groups.io <diogenes1=tutanota.com@groups.io> escreveu no dia sexta, 4/12/2020 à(s) 12:52:
Regards, Peter

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cornish Man

Hi

On the ATP Facebook group there’s someone that builds and sells QFH antennas

John Queen is hi name

Jan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 04 December 2020 13:01
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for 137MHz

Il Ven 4 Dic 2020, 13:52 diogenes1 via groups.io <diogenes1=tutanota.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

Regards, Peter

ian

i have the diamond for sale pmed

diogenes1@...

Thank you to all who replied to my request.
Peter