Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for 137MHz

diogenes1@...

Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

Daniele Guardigli

Il Ven 4 Dic 2020, 13:52 diogenes1 via groups.io <diogenes1=tutanota.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

Frank Kosta

Hi Peter

From time to time an amateur builds and sells them here but currently there is none for sale.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.
Regards,

Frank

diogenes1 via groups.io <diogenes1=tutanota.com@groups.io> escreveu no dia sexta, 4/12/2020 à(s) 12:52:
Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

Cornish Man

Hi

On the ATP Facebook group there’s someone that builds and sells QFH antennas

John Queen is hi name

Jan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello again, Does anyone know of a U.K. commercial source for this antenna. I know that there are a number of web sites out there with instructions on how to make this antenna but for a number of reasons I need to purchase one ready made?
Regards, Peter

ian

i have the diamond for sale pmed

diogenes1@...

Thank you to all who replied to my request.
Peter