PyTROLL/SatPy Starter Kit V3.0

Daniele Guardigli

Hello,

I'm m trying to follow the well done Starter Kit readme file but, at the moment of launching MSG3.py script, I get the attached result.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Daniele Guardigli

Ferdinand Valk

Daniele,

As the last lines of your debug file indicates, Area "seviri_rss" is not found.

If you did all in accordance with the instructions, you will have an additional areas.yaml in C:\EMCtools\pppconfig. This one contains the seviri_RSS area you defined in your script.

If it doesn’t see this, most likely you omitted point 5 b) from the howto instructions in which you must set the environment variable to this ppp directory.

Please check again.

Kind regards,

Ferdinand