Pytroll/SatPy

Daniele Guardigli

Hello,

I use Eumetcastview everyday but I'd like to try Pytroll/Satpy. Has anyone got a tutorial (video or doc) that can guide me step by step?
Thanks.

Daniele Guardigli

john.haslam4@...

Hello Daniele

Look at message # 29637 in the group from Ernst. Attached is a Pytroll/Satpy starter kit for windows 10 kindly put together by Ernst. I managed to install this and get it working in an afternoon. There are also a lot of messages from other members sharing experiences from around that time.

Daniele Guardigli

Ok I'll take it a look, thank you very much!

Il Mar 5 Gen 2021, 11:22 john.haslam4 via groups.io <john.haslam4=btinternet.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hello Daniele

Look at message # 29637 in the group from Ernst. Attached is a Pytroll/Satpy starter kit for windows 10 kindly put together by Ernst. I managed to install this and get it working in an afternoon. There are also a lot of messages from other members sharing experiences from around that time.

Ferdinand Valk

Daniele,

Just watch this space. Ernst Lobsiger is working hard to provide an upgraded howto guide for pytroll/satpy on windows machines, just as you are looking for.

Ferdinand