Topics

outlines

Guy Martin <agm@...>

Hi All,

The countries are outlined fine on HRIT images (using MSG) but only partially on FSD and not at all on CTH. The GOES-E image has S America outlined and the Great lakes and even Lake Okeechobee in Florida but the coastline of N America is missing as are state boundaries. Do I have an out of date countries.dat or is this a feature.

Regards, Guy

----------

The countries are outlined fine on HRIT images (using MSG) but
only partially on FSD and not at all on CTH.

CTH and CLAI outlines will be added in the next beta. Thanks for
reminding me.

The GOES-E image has S America outlined and the Great lakes and
even Lake Okeechobee in Florida but the coastline of N America is
missing as are state boundaries. Do I have an out of date
countries.dat or is this a feature.

As has been discussed before, either choose a different file than
Countries.dat or do not use the Inverse setting.

BTW: this would have been more appropriate for the SatSignal group.