OT for Philip Robinson

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Folks,

First apologise for the OPT message.

I ma trying to send a PM to Philip but I always get:

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:

philip6060@...; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Please Philip if you read this email can you send me a correct email address?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Philip Robinson

Hi Vincenzo
thats the correct email address. My email is working perfectly. I have been sending you emails.
regards
Philip

I ma trying to send a PM to Philip but I always get:

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:

philip6060@...; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Please Philip if you read this email can you send me a correct email address?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

Philip Robinson

Hi Vincenzo
I do not know whether your receiving my private email but any way.
If you want both BAS and HVS-1 received from the SR1, one idea might be the configuration settings of the SR1.
Open telnet and go to the System (4)menu and check the MODCODS filter carefully it has to be 0x00041000.
regards
Philip

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 16/08/2021 15:33, Philip Robinson wrote:
Hi Vincenzo
I do not know whether your receiving my private email but any way.
If you want both BAS and HVS-1 received from the SR1, one idea might be the configuration settings of the SR1.
Open telnet and go to the System (4)menu and check the MODCODS filter carefully it has to be *0x00041000*.
regards
Philip
Some help is here:
https://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Ayecka/Next-steps.html#modcod

Vincenzo Mone

David & Phil,

I have changed the MODCODS filter how suggested from Phil and from

the Link David passed me ( Thanks David ).

Here is the screenshot how it looks:

I hope it is correct but running both BAS-1 and HVS-1 I still see just one icon white

While the other one stays yellow:

Please have I missed something?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV

EasyLog 5 BetaTester

EasyLog PDA BetaTester

WinBollet BetaTester

D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania

Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Philip Robinson

Enzo
Have you a screenshot of the log of the yellow icon Tellicast HVS-1. It may give an indication of what may be happening
Philip

I have changed the MODCODS filter how suggested from Phil and from

the Link David passed me ( Thanks David ).

Here is the screenshot how it looks:

I hope it is correct but running both BAS-1 and HVS-1 I still see just one icon white

While the other one stays yellow:

Please have I missed something?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV

EasyLog 5 BetaTester

EasyLog PDA BetaTester

WinBollet BetaTester

D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania

Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Vincenzo Mone

Philip,

the Log is a bit long I have to make several screenshots or what?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Have you a screenshot of the log of the yellow icon Tellicast HVS-1. It may give an indication of what may be happening

Philip

I have changed the MODCODS filter how suggested from Phil and from

the Link David passed me ( Thanks David ).

Here is the screenshot how it looks:

I hope it is correct but running both BAS-1 and HVS-1 I still see just one icon white

While the other one stays yellow:

Please have I missed something?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV

EasyLog 5 BetaTester

EasyLog PDA BetaTester

WinBollet BetaTester

D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania

Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Vincenzo Mone

Philip,

this is the final part.

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Have you a screenshot of the log of the yellow icon Tellicast HVS-1. It may give an indication of what may be happening

Philip

I have changed the MODCODS filter how suggested from Phil and from

the Link David passed me ( Thanks David ).

Here is the screenshot how it looks:

I hope it is correct but running both BAS-1 and HVS-1 I still see just one icon white

While the other one stays yellow:

Please have I missed something?

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV

EasyLog 5 BetaTester

EasyLog PDA BetaTester

WinBollet BetaTester

D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania

Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

Philip Robinson

Enzo,
I am not as clever as some of the helpful guys on here but i now wonder if you have the correct address for the announcement channel 224.223.222.223:4711. Have a look in the cast-client_hvs-1.ini  file for this.
It may be an idea to attach a screenshot of the cast-client_hvs-1.ini.
That may give us clues
Philip

Philip Robinson

Enzo
I mean address 224.223.223.223:4711
Philip

Vincenzo Mone

Philip,

this is the screenshot of the cast-client_hvs-1.ini but I do not see in this file

the announcement channel 224.223.222.223:4711 how you said:

Thanks

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

I am not as clever as some of the helpful guys on here but i now wonder if you have the correct address for the announcement channel 224.223.222.223:4711

. Have a look in the cast-client_hvs-1.ini  file for this.
It may be an idea to attach a screenshot of the cast-client_hvs-1.ini.
That may give us clues
Philip

Vincenzo Mone

Sorry Philip,