Not receiving individual emails

Nigel Heasman <nigel_heasman@...>

Hi all,
Any ideas why I am not receiving the messages posted to the group,
at my email address? My membership is set up to send individual
emails and I joined the group 2 days ago.
Does it take that long for the system to get going??
regards
Nigel

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Nigel Heasman" <nigel_heasman@y...>
wrote:
Hi all,
Any ideas why I am not receiving the messages posted to the
group, at my email address? My membership is set up to send
individual emails and I joined the group 2 days ago.
Does it take that long for the system to get going??
regards
Nigel
I can't see any problem here. Your settings are as you say, and
there is no history of messages bouncing....

David