Topics

North American images

Robert Moore

Am I alone in having the data for N. American via FSD not registering with the
country outlines? USA seems to be off the globe (no comment!)
Robert

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

David J Taylor

--- In MSG-1@..., Robert Moore <rsmoore@l...> wrote:
Am I alone in having the data for N. American via FSD not
registering with the
country outlines? USA seems to be off the globe (no comment!)
Robert
In what program? Clciking the current GOES-E image in the MSG Data
Manager produces a perfect country boundary overlay for me....

Robert Moore

David, it was in GSS - and I was able to recreate the error a number of times,
usiong both View tab and File|Open one. But after dinner (2030 BST) the
outlines registered correctly. Strange.

Robert

Quoting David Taylor <david-taylor@...>:

[...]

There was a "Station Keeping maneuver" yesterday:

http://noaasis.noaa.gov/NOAASIS/spbull/g10maneuver.txt