Topics

NOAA 19 GAC

Ian Deans

I wonder what the issue is with NOAA 19 GAC which appeared to stop mid morning yesterday 23/06/2020.

NOAA 19 EARS AVHRR is being received so probably not a satellite issue.

I wonder what the issue is with NOAA 19 GAC which appeared to stop mid
morning yesterday 23/06/2020.

NOAA 19 EARS AVHRR is being received so probably not a satellite issue.

Confirmed that I'm seeing the same here, Ian.

It's showing on the OSSI at EUMETSAT. I haven't received any notices from NOAA, but their e-mail delivery isn't 100% reliable.

Perhaps you might report that to Ops?