Multiple data folders for the Tellique software

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Folks,

There seems to be some information floating round from somewhere (I
am not sure from where, but it is in Bepi's configuration guide)
that the Tellique software should be configured with two separate
folders to receive the channel 2 (HRIT) and channel 3 (LRIT) data.
Something like this:

(1) N:\Tellique\received\
(2) N:\Tellique\received\Data Channel 2\
(3) N:\Tellique\received\Data Channel 3\

As you will know, the current MSG Data Manager does not support this
configuration, although it could be made to support it if people
wanted to do so (in addition to the present single folder). As far
as I can check, the current Eumetsat installation CD provides
a "recv-channel.ini" file that puts all the data into one folder.
Perhaps someone could confirm this?

Apart from the one person who has asked me off-list, is there anyone
who feels that I should support scanning of all the directories
[i.e. (1) (2) and (3) above], if (1) is specified? I am quite happy
to do so, if you feel it is needed.

Thanks,
David